Thursday, June 9, 2011

Well, here goes nothing.

I’ve always liked fashion. I’ve never really been in style, but I have no shame in saying that I’m obsessed with how I look and how I dress.

Over the years I’ve had friends of mine ask me where I buy my clothes, or how I choose what to wear. The short answer is; my wife. The long answer is; read this blog.

With this blog I’m hoping to teach men everywhere how to marry their love of sports, NASCAR and boobs with a newfound love of looking good, and feeling like you look good.

I’ll show you pictures of things I think look good, and I’ll show you pictures of what I’m wearing because I’m vain. If I learn how to do something, I’ll teach you how with blurry pictures and poorly written instructions.

So, read on brave man. Throw down your poorly fitting jeans, and your ugly tshirts. Let’s look good. Together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment