Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Today's outfit 06-15-11

Today's outfit is kinda brought to you by this post earlier today. As it turns out, all of my white v-neck tshirts are kinda see through, and when you're as hairy as I am, that's not a good thing. So I tried it with a blue polo and a jacket, but I wasn't feeling it. Then I busted out a cardigan sweater, and now we're rockin'. Or at least I think we're rockin'. Let me know what you think.


Full length shot. My bed got all up in my business. But it's definitely made, so that's good. 


My brown Aldo shoes. If you don't have a pair of good brown shoes, you need one. If you don't know, now you know. Suckaaaaaaaaaaaa. 


Unbutton some buttons, dude. You're too stuffy. On a suit coat, you keep the bottom button unbuttoned. On a cardigan, undo the bottom button, and the top one just for good measure. It's supposed to keep you warm, not hostage. 

Cardigan by Old Navy, Polo by Country Cottons (thrift store purchase), White t-shirt by Hanes, Pants by Joe Fresh, Belt by Dockers, Shoes by Aldo, and Socks by Smart Set

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! They're my go-to brown dress shoe. I've got a pair of brown boots, but they mostly go with jeans.

    ReplyDelete